Come support the RHS musicians! The Winter Concert is Thursday at 6pm. A PTA hosted dessert reception will follow, and treats will be for sale. See you there!
Join us Friday for a presentation of Reflection Art submissions, Family Art night to collage or paint a picket for the fence and stop by the Book Fair. Bring a treat to share.
Fun begins at 6:30 in the Cafetorium & Library
Sign on to help:
The biggest fundraiser of the year is near and to gets things started the online auction is now live! Gift certificates to great eateries around town, performances & events, services like estate planning, electronics, getaways and much much more…go now to the RHS online auction site.
Got questions about the event? Visit the Harvest for Learning info page for answers. See you on December 7th.
The donation deadline is November 6th!
The 2013 RHS Harvest Auction will be held on Saturday December 7th at a brand new venue! Stay tuned for updates.
In the meantime, how can you contribute? Every year RHS families donate a variety of items and services to the auction for other folks to bid on and purchase. When you are ready to donate, please complete the online donation form.
Questions? Contact Laura Gilbert at email@example.com
Here are some suggestions of ways you might choose to contribute:
- Plant spring bulbs in someone’s yard—a time delayed gift!
- Photography skills? Take family portraits or offer your services at a special event.
- Design a website or offer computer help.
- Are you an organizer? Are you an electrician? A plumber? Handy around the house? Offer two hours of your time.
- Offer childcare for a parent’s night out.
- Have a talent? Like to teach? Offer a few hours of private lessons (music, carpentry, cooking, beading, ceramics, painting, etc.)
- Or turn those private lessons into a class for 4 or more people!
- Donate a stay at a vacation home or time share.
- Donate sports tickets or memorabilia
- Do you raise chickens? Donate a couple dozen eggs. Do you keep bees? The auction loves honey!
- Donate a couple of your CSA boxes for a season.
- Provide a homemade dessert for a holiday dinner (or better yet, a dessert a month!). If not dessert of the month, how about soup of the month?
…or how about throwing a party?
Share your culture through food, Poker Night, Ice Cream Social, Backyard Movies, Camping Trips, 70’s Disco Mania…The possibilities are endless!
Let your artistic nature flow and create a submission for the Reflections Art promotion program.
First day for submissions: Saturday, October 19th. At the RHS Fall Carnival
Deadline for submissions: Friday, November 1st.
Exhibition of submissions: Friday, November 15th.