The donation deadline is November 6th!
The 2013 RHS Harvest Auction will be held on Saturday December 7th at a brand new venue! Stay tuned for updates.
In the meantime, how can you contribute? Every year RHS families donate a variety of items and services to the auction for other folks to bid on and purchase. When you are ready to donate, please complete the online donation form.
Questions? Contact Laura Gilbert at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some suggestions of ways you might choose to contribute:
- Plant spring bulbs in someone’s yard—a time delayed gift!
- Photography skills? Take family portraits or offer your services at a special event.
- Design a website or offer computer help.
- Are you an organizer? Are you an electrician? A plumber? Handy around the house? Offer two hours of your time.
- Offer childcare for a parent’s night out.
- Have a talent? Like to teach? Offer a few hours of private lessons (music, carpentry, cooking, beading, ceramics, painting, etc.)
- Or turn those private lessons into a class for 4 or more people!
- Donate a stay at a vacation home or time share.
- Donate sports tickets or memorabilia
- Do you raise chickens? Donate a couple dozen eggs. Do you keep bees? The auction loves honey!
- Donate a couple of your CSA boxes for a season.
- Provide a homemade dessert for a holiday dinner (or better yet, a dessert a month!). If not dessert of the month, how about soup of the month?
…or how about throwing a party?
Share your culture through food, Poker Night, Ice Cream Social, Backyard Movies, Camping Trips, 70’s Disco Mania…The possibilities are endless!